Where Will the Text Appear on An Engraved Leather Portfolio?
An engraved leather portfolio is one of the most outstanding items that you can carry with you. You can get your portfolio produced with one of many things of value to you. You could post your name or the name of your business on the portfolio. You could also get a business or school logo added. A monogram may also be useful too. The visual design of the portfolio should provide an interesting look for your needs.
But you should look at how the text is going to appear on your engraved leather portfolio. The key here is to see your portfolio looks beautiful and lets off a distinct image off of a shine.
Around the Outside
You can get the text or logo on your engraved leather portfolio displayed on one of many surfaces:
- A corner is an ideal place for an engraving. You should make sure the surface isn’t going to flatten from all that pressure you put on it.
- The center part of the portfolio is another helpful place. The center is a spot where a light can shine well. The reflection from the engraving adds a good touch.
- You can also get the engraving to feature on a buckle or other attachment on the outside. This can add a beautiful detail, although it should still be large enough to where people can notice it.
The outside part of the portfolio would be reserved for the largest engraved features. The large space makes it easier for a more elaborate engraved feature to be added.
On the Inside
The inside part of your leather portfolio can come with an engraving as well. The inside can feature the engraving with one of many points to note:
- The engraving may appear outside of one of the paper slots. This could include an engraving that fits over the paper to add a personalized touch.
- You can also get the engraving added around a space where your business cards are to be added. The engraving will place an emphasis on this space where some of your most personal items may be found.
- A separating cover may also be engraved with something. The cover may fit in the middle of the portfolio and can divide one half from the other. This feature is useful if you plan on using a portfolio that can secure a tablet or other tech item.
The inside part would be best suited for smaller engraved features. Seeing how the inside isn’t going to be viewed by many people outside of you, a smaller engraving is always worth finding. If anything, the inside engraving can add a personal touch that may be appreciated by you and no one else.
Look at how the text is going to show on your engraved leather portfolio. You need to see that your portfolio has a beautiful look with the engraving looking attractive. The positioning of the text or whatever else you have is critical for you to note for your design needs.