A 11x17 Leather Portfolio
Sometimes you might need to get a slightly larger sheet of paper for various needs. A 11x17 leather portfolio can help you tote the paper with you. But you should also look at how you’re getting your portfolio ready and that you have a model that fits well for your carrying needs.
Ideal For Big Displays
An 11x17 leather portfolio is perfect for many people who need to tote larger sheets of paper around:
- Graphic designers can use this to illustrate large items that they’re trying to produce. These include prototypes for brochures and other print materials.
- Architects often need large sheets of paper for producing unique building layouts. A portfolio as large as this helps you tote large blueprint papers.
- Project coordinators can also use the 11x17 size for larger illustrations surrounding what a business can do. This could work when planning a unique process or figuring out a teamwork strategy based on who will take care of certain tasks in the work effort.
The Physical Body
The body of your 11x17 leather portfolio should be noted well enough. There are many useful features to see surrounding a portfolio:
- A traditional binder layout can work here. This would entail two large halves that you’ll close together. The binder arrangement helps you to secure your paper with ease.
- A handle may appear on the top part of the portfolio. You’ll need a feature that lets you secure the portfolio shut if you’re going to use a handle though.
- A few metal rings may appear on the end of the portfolio. These rings would be part of a larger layout where you can arrange your 11x17 paper sheets in order. This is useful if you need everything in a specific order, but the rings should be checked based on how well they are arranged.
The functionality of your 11x17 leather portfolio will help you to carry the paper necessary for these displays. Seeing how you might use the paper to produce many elaborate projects, having a good portfolio with a large enough size is always something worth looking into.
No Need For Tech
You don’t have to secure a laptop or other tech-related item inside your portfolio. You only need to get your paper ready for use. Usually, a larger portfolio would be reserved for laptops and other tech items. But with one that focuses on paper, you won’t have to worry about storing something that might be fragile. Also, the portfolio is much lighter in weight on average because you don’t have to collect anything.
Different From A3
Be advised that an 11x17 leather portfolio needs to use the correct paper. You should not think that you can get A3 paper to fit in one of these portfolio products. The A3 paper size is precisely 11.69 by 16.54 inches. The longer size makes it impossible to fit into an 11x17 leather portfolio without anything sticking out.
You’ll need to see how an 11x17 leather portfolio can be used if you’re going to handle your paper in any situation. Be sure you see how the portfolio can work for when you’re aiming to tote papers with you.