A Portfolio With Bluetooth Keyboard Is Perfect For Tablet Use
As convenient as it can be to carry a portfolio or padfolio that features a tablet, you might need a keyboard to go with it. A portfolio with Bluetooth keyboard functionality is ideal to help for how you can get a wireless keyboard ready to work on your tablet.
A keyboard makes it easy for you to type in things on any word processor program on your tablet. You can also use this when typing emails or other quick messages. But you have to look for how well a portfolio with Bluetooth keyboard support can work.
How the Keyboard Works
You can get a Bluetooth keyboard ready for use on a tablet with a few steps:
- First, you can apply a Bluetooth keyboard on one inside end of the portfolio. This would be on the opposite end of the tablet. Some keyboards work with small snap or Velcro-based attachments on their back parts to link to your portfolio without slipping out.
- Turn the keyboard on. A Bluetooth keyboard will be powered by a battery.
- Pressure the Bluetooth button on your keyboard. The unit will be listed on the tablet’s Bluetooth functionality feature, thus making it easier for the keyboard to be identified.
- Go to the settings menu on your tablet. Look for the Bluetooth section.
- Turn the Bluetooth feature on your tablet on.
- Look at the listing of Bluetooth devices on your tablet. The keyboard option should be one of them.
- The Bluetooth connection should be active. You can use your keyboard at this point. The connection will become disabled when you shut off the keyboard or the keyboard loses its battery power.
Tips For Use
There are a few tips to use when getting a portfolio with Bluetooth keyboard support:
- Be sure the keyboard is compatible with your tablet. Not all keyboards will work on every tablet.
- Look at the batteries that your keyboard would use. Many keyboards utilize AAA batteries.
- Check on how long your batteries can last for. Some keyboard can last for 30 days or more of continuous use. There should also be an alert or other feature on your keyboard letting you know when the battery is running out of power.
- Be sure the keyboard is small enough to where it can fit into your portfolio. The keyboard should be around the same size as your tablet. Also, the keyboard should not protrude out of any part of your tablet.
- Some keyboards come with hot keys that can do things like adjust the volume on a tablet, open some quick apps, or control the screen brightness setting.
- The operating distance should be relatively short to where it can link to a tablet without interfering with other items in an area.
A portfolio with Bluetooth keyboard can be perfect for when you need to do more with your tablet while on the go. See how well such a portfolio can work for you when finding something you can tote with you. You’ll love how a portable with a Bluetooth keyboard works like a small computer of sorts.