What Will a Flap Snap Closure Do For Your Leather Portfolio?
There may be times when you have sensitive things inside your leather portfolio that you need to keep protected. Whether it entails papers with specific information on them or cards with valuable data, you’ll have to look at what you can do to keep your portfolio from opening up at the worst possible time. A flap snap closure can be incorporated in your leather portfolio to keep those items from slipping out.
The Design of the Closure
A flap snap closure features a body that will keep your papers from possibly slipping out. The design uses a few basic features:
- A button fastener will work on the closure. You would snap the button into the other end to create a firm seal.
- A flap will work alongside the button. The flap will cover over the button setup. The body should match up with the rest of the portfolio body.
- As you open the portfolio, the flap should move outward. You may have the option to securely tuck the flap inside the rest of the body depending on your model.
The design should help you with keeping what you have protected at all times. Anything that works well should provide enough coverage over whatever you want to use, so be sure you see what you’re getting out of your work in any case.
A Mix of Leather and Metal
A flap snap closure will come with two points. First, you will find a leather body that will make up much of the flap. The leather will come with the same color and stitching features as what the rest of the portfolio comes with.
Second, there will be a metallic accent for the button feature. The snap button will come with a brilliant metal finish that adds a touch of class to your portfolio. In some cases, the metal button may appear on the outside part of the portfolio. The design would show where the closure is, but it also adds a fine touch that makes your portfolio a little fancier or more unique.
Look At the Size
The size of the flap snap closure can vary based on the portfolio you have:
- Sometimes the closure only requires one snapping button. The setup may entail a slim flap too, although the snap should be reviewed carefully to see how well it works.
- The closure may also cover the entire body of the portfolio. The inside part of the flap may include a separate pocket or other feature for securing items.
- Multiple snap buttons may appear on a flap closure, although that would be more for when the flap is larger. The added snap buttons may still add an extra bit of protection over the main body of your button when used well.
You will appreciate how well a flap snap closure can work when you’re aiming to find a leather portfolio. You should see how this works if you need help with keeping what you have secure and intact where you are.