A 3 ring padfolio is different from what you would get out of a traditional portfolio. A 3 ring padfolio includes a metal insert in the middle part. The design comes with three metal rings that are evenly spaced out from one another. You can use the tabs on the top and bottom to open and close those rings. The simple design of the padfolio provides you with a convenient way to make the most out of your experience. This is one of the best items you could have for when you want to carry items in many forms for your storage requirements.
There are many things that you can do with a 3 ring padfolio. Let’s take a look at the many things that you can do in particular with what you have to add there:
- You can add presentations that have to be organized and ordered in your padfolio. You can place the papers in order based on what you want to access first. This works particularly well if you have sensitive information that has to be arranged accordingly.
- Reference papers that you need to review can go in the front of the 3 ring padfolio. Your reference papers may include bits of information surrounding what you might want to discuss with others.
- Some tabs or dividers may be included within the padfolio. These tabs will divide different presentations or other bits of content on the padfolio. You can use this to get better access to the specific items that you want to focus on.
- Picture documents can also be linked up on the rings in your padfolio. These include pictures that you might need to show off as soon as possible.
- A clear cardholder can also work in the padfolio. The holder should include some clear slots that you can use for securing multiple business cards. You can use this if you’ve got several types of business cards that are different from one another, and you need something that lets you distinguish between what you might find elsewhere.
Be advised that you’d have to get three holes punched on the sides of the paper sheets that you would secure on the 3 ring layout on the padfolio. For the papers that you’re not going to secure in those rings, you can use one of the pockets on the padfolio to secure those papers. This should be useful enough if you’ve got sensitive papers that you cannot add holes into, although you should be careful when making this work for your use.
A 3 ring padfolio will make it easier for you to carry your items with you no matter where you want to go. Be sure to see how something such as this can work for you. You should notice what you are getting out of the things you have in your padfolio and that you know how well the content is going to be arranged for your needs.