The design of an engraved portfolio folder can be valuable, but you have to look at how well you can add more things into the space.
It is well known that you can use an engraved portfolio folder to carry the paper you have in many forms. This includes legal paper sheets, business cards, and hole-punched paper you might need to keep organized for presentation purposes. But there are many things besides paper that you can add to your engraved portfolio folder. The functionality of your folder will vary based on what you utilize, so check the features of your paper to see what can work for your surface:
- You can find pen slots in your engraved portfolio folder. These slots can include surfaces that you can affix a pen clip onto for easy storage.
- A space for your smartphone can work in your folder. You can add your phone to a series of straps or a pocket that will secure the phone. You should see that your phone can be secured without problems.
- You can also use a larger pocket if you have a tablet to carry around with you. This works best if you have a small tablet, although the pocket could be thick enough to carry something a little larger in size. The inside part of the pocket should also include enough padding to keep your tablet screen from being disrupted or at risk of harm.
- Another pocket can carry any cables you might need. These include power cables for charging up the battery on your phone.
- A pocket for coins may work in some folders. A small zipper or other enclosure can keep the coins in their place. Having such a pocket is better than having to carry coins in your pockets and be bothered by them clinging around all day.
- Card slots can also help for other types of cards outside of traditional business cards. You can use your card slots for securing credit or debit cards as well as any identification cards or anything you need for accessing an office or other space. Be sure the slots work to where you can quickly identifying the cards on the inside without having to fiddle around on the inside to see what you have.
You should look at the features that come with your engraved portfolio folder when finding something that works for your storage and carrying needs. Look at the requirements you have when finding a useful folder so you’ll have more control over what you’re going to carry with you.