You can place your monogram anywhere on your leather portfolio. Let’s look at a few ideas.
A monogrammed leather portfolio will be an attractive personalized item that you will love to carry around with you wherever you go. You can use your portfolio to carry documents with you or to carry around anything you wish to take notes with. But the monogrammed feature of your portfolio will be the most valuable point, as the design confirms that you are the proper owner of the material.
You will have to look at how you’re going to add your name to your monogrammed leather portfolio. You have the option to add your full name or just your initials. You could also add the name of your workplace to the portfolio surface or even the specific position that you hold at your workplace depending on what you prefer.
There are many places you can add your monogrammed feature on many surfaces:
- You can place this on the bottom part of the portfolio. The positioning provides a more professional appearance. The text or other features can be aligned to appear in the middle area of the bottom segment.
- The monogram can also go on one of the corners on your cover. The positioning works best if you don’t play on pressing your thumb or another finger on that part of the surface when opening or closing your portfolio.
- The center part of your portfolio can also be a place for the monogram. The center is best if the monogrammed feature is large enough.
- You could also add a monogram to the inside part of your portfolio if you prefer. The design could go on one of the covers over a business card holder sleeve or another compartment.
- You could even add a monogram to a buckle or other strap that you might have on the outside of the portfolio.
Whatever the case is, the monogram should go where it is easy to notice. The placement should be in a space where the monogram will not be hard to find as well. This is to provide you with a better approach to your work.
Be aware of what you are doing with your monogrammed leather portfolio when getting this item ready for use for your promotional needs. You need to put whatever you are adding on a place where the feature is easy to note.