It's time to get serious about your Christmas wish lists and gift lists. Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are plentiful, but it's overwhelming to have so many items competing for your attention. iCarryAlls has the answer for every corporate client, employee, recent grad or other loved one on your list. Here's a quick list of some of our most popular iPad styles to help inspire you. If none of our standard models seem quite right, there's still time to order a custom leather case before Christmas. Most cases can also be personalized with a name or even a company logo.
1. iPad Zippered Leather Padfolio with Bluetooth Keyboard and Angle Viewing: This case is available for all full-size iPads, including iPad Air. Choose from letter or legal size, in black or brown. The compact keyboard takes a little practice, but it is handy for whipping out emails on the go. http://ow.ly/rgMTv
2. Zippered iPad Leather Portfolio with Letter-Size Notepad and Pockets: This padfolio has been affectionately termed a “kangaroo case” because of the flexible outer pouch pocket. This roomy pocket is perfect for an energy bar, a digital camera, keys, sunglasses, chargers and just about anything else you can think of. Due to customer demand, we now offer this case in black or red as well as the original brown leather. Available to fit all full-size iPads, including the new iPad Air. http://ow.ly/rgNHw
3. iPad Portfolio with Paper Pad Holder Viewing Angles: Another best-seller with excellent customer reviews. This version snaps closed rather than zipping. Choose from letter-size or legal-size paper. Prop up the iPad or leave it lying flat. As a bonus, the exterior pocket is made to hold a MacBook Air (11-inch in the letter-size folio; 13-inch in the legal-size). Use the interior pocket for a cellphone, a charger or a couple of flash drives. Available in brown, black, coffee brown, red, creamy beige or bright orange (for an idea of the color, think University of Tennessee, University of Texas or a certain national home improvement store). http://ow.ly/rgOGw
4. Compact Leather Briefcase with Handles, for iPad and MacBook: Handles? Yes, please. This is a big case at about 3 pounds (empty), so you'll appreciate the handles once you add all of your gear. This version holds a legal pad and up to a 13-inch MacBook. Interior pockets keep your cellphone, chargers and other small items organized. Available in black, brown, orange, coffee, red and beige. Pro tip: If you prefer a removable iPad holder, ask for it as a customization option. http://ow.ly/rgPNl
5. Letter-Size Leather Portfolio with Detachable iPad Holder and Multiangle Viewing: This is a great option if you want to be able to pull your iPad out of the folio for easier use during meetings and presentations. The entire leather face frame slides out of the kickstand with none of that noisy hook-and-loop tape. This case is designed to hold a notepad or a notebook, whichever you prefer. The accessory pocket holds a phone or chargers and other small items. You just need to choose your favorite color. http://ow.ly/rgQL2
Please sign in to leave a comment.